How to use serum with 1-2 hair type.
- Shampoo and condition your hair
- Wash out thoroughly
- Pump serum into your hands and rub both hands together. ( Use your own discretion with the amount of pumps you use, try one pump first)
- Apply to the hair starting from the ends and going upward.
- Try to avoid the roots as you don't want roots to appear greasy
- (Optional) Blow dry to ensure your hair is dry and you'll have voila silky, gorgeous, healthy looking, great smelling hair!
Tips and hacks
- When brushing hair always brush gently through tangles
- When combing and brushing always start at the ends first then the rest pf your hair.(DO NOT bush and comb from root to ends.)
- If you dont feel like applying serum with your hand apply serum to your brush and use that to apply the serum evenly.
- Type 1a hair is 100% straight and flat
- There is no curl pattern or wave.
- Does not hold a curl
- It's thin, soft and extremely fine
- It's easy to manage but often needs a lift at the root.
- Not Completely flat and had more body than 1A
- It's distinguished by it's ability to hold a curl
- The ends of 1B tend to curl under vs being completely straight
- Oils travel easier from root to tip leaving hair strands looking shiny Not Greasy
- Soft Shiny and sleek
- Straight hair but thick
- It's just like 1B but has more waves
- Lightweight serums like "La Beach Tiare" help to manage Frizz and create definition
- Slight S pattern
- Fine and barely tousled
- Easy to straighten
- Medium thickness
- Flat at the crown of you head
- S pattern waves start mid way down the hair shaft
- Resembles Loose beach waves
- Defined waves that start at the root
- Thicker and coarser than the rest of the 2's
- Loose spiral curl or S shape
- More prone to frizz- perfect for Hair serum ;)